New Govardhan Ashram's official page
"He Built a House in Which the Whole World Can Live" - A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
New Govardhan Ashram officially established in autumn of 2011 in Pajieslys town. Morning routine (Mangal Arati) and regular Sunday programs, Harinamas and Namahatas organized.
HH Bhakti Chaitanya Swami initiated and gave name New Govardhan Ashram.
Thanks to him, the Deity of Govardhan Shila has arrived and begins to be worshipped.
New Govardhan is currently home to 50+ community members. A settlement was established on the purchased land next to the temple, where devotees live in a transcendental environment.
- to help people understand more clearly the difference between spirit and matter, between the eternal and the temporal
- to advise people practicing spiritual life
- to reveal the shortcomings of a materialistic life
- to promote Krishna Consciousness as revealed in the scriptures Srimad-Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-Gita
- to help people realize their relationship with the Person of God
- to develop a sense of brotherhood; promote a balanced, healthy, natural lifestyle, etc.